Argos in North Bay Ontario and surrounding areas

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argos in North Bay Ontario and surrounding areas

Argos in North Bay Ontario and surrounding areas

Hi Argo enthusiasts.

I love my new-to-me 04 avenger. I'm new to argo world so don't know many people with argos who live close by. Is there an argo community or club in North Bay Ontario (and surrounding area)? I wouldn't mind getting together for some trail fun. There's lots I don't dare try without backup of other machines.
    Last edited by Mike; 12-27-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: moved thread from Argo forum to Local 6x6 World Members forum

argo club search :

Quote Originally Posted by Grandsteph View Post
    Hi Argo enthusiasts.

I love my new-to-me 04 avenger. I'm new to argo world so don't know many people with argos who live close by. Is there an argo community or club in North Bay Ontario (and surrounding area)? I wouldn't mind getting together for some trail fun. There's lots I don't dare try without backup of other machines.
    i live in sault st marie ontario and looked for a club or group near by
    but no luck. have you found contacts since your posting

thanks

I had PMed this fella out back at the time as we were not that far apart but never got a response.NCT

I went to Mattawa last summer with about 30 people from Sudbury, French River, with quads, but they have several challenging trails there. Man it is wonderful! They have a superb trail system there.

+ Reply to Thread