Hey old man

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey old man

Hey old man

Just curious to know how many riders ages are between 50 and dead...and from what state...maybe some of us old guys could hookup and ride...to start off im 61 live in wheeling west virginia...

Tracmaster

Hey there kiddo! I'll be turning 64 this August. I'm hailing from the Hoosier state, 60 miles south of Indy, 50 miles north of Louisville. I'm always ready for a good ride, with good folk. L8Braker out...

The body is 61 and still waiting for the brain to catch up. I live in NJ but will travel to ride. Love Busco, Ashtabula, Arizona .
    Acta non verba

hey; johnboy here in no. va. shenendoah valley. tracmaster, do you ride any at hatfield mccoy. my neighbor goes alot wiyh his razor. never been myself. is it aatv friendly.

hey john...i thought aatvs were allowed on the green trails but not sure..better call first...been there once with my rhino and HATED IT .. i hate wearing helmets and not being able to camp where i want... really hard to have a peaceful time at H&C...People speeding by every 5 minutes...

for me it is about the same amount of time to busco beach. had my first time there at the october gathering. had a super time riding with the other aatv guys. i will be back for the april ride. snow here today. ruth and i already been out in the max . put the half tracks on. it's more fun. johnboy va.

I'm 58 ,would love to ride with you all sometime, we had a special event at H&M last july they are not aatv friendly as of now but I think they are trying to change that ,I think it has to do with the width thing , they opened up another trail for 4x4's down by little coal river it might be aatv friendly

The big 50 here

Pismo Beach Cal. we have a fun SVRA sand box to play in out here

51, and 3 hours North of Pismo. That's the first place on my list when I finish my rebuild. A guy I work with goes there often with his quad and we've got a trip planned as soon as I'm ready. I'll announce it here and maybe we can show the East coast guys that we can organize a group ride too.

Quote Originally Posted by phabib View Post
    51, and 3 hours North of Pismo. That's the first place on my list when I finish my rebuild. A guy I work with goes there often with his quad and we've got a trip planned as soon as I'm ready. I'll announce it here and maybe we can show the East coast guys that we can organize a group ride too.
    Please!!!! look me up when you come out I would be excited to come out also. My shop is 1 mile from the entrance to the beach.

+ Reply to Thread