Tennessee riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennessee riders

Tennessee riders

Anyone in the east Tennessee or southeast ky ?????

I am in Northeast Georgia. Some of us in this area had a ride a Royal Blue last august. Had a good time, would like to go back sometime. There should be 3-4 members up in that area. There are 4-5 of us around here that would make a trip. Takes 4 hours to get up there so not too bad.

Hey Mudbug, Glad to hear you and your max are in working order again. Myself and member Snipe lee will definetly be ready to do some trails with the amphibs later on in the springtime.

I've just got a 8x8 recently and am in the knoxville area

Quote Originally Posted by oldiron_79 View Post
    I've just got a 8x8 recently and am in the knoxville area
    Hey oldiron you need to try to make it to busco in October that place is a blast

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    Hey oldiron you need to try to make it to busco in October that place is a blast
    Got a link to what you got going on in Oct?

In the forum go to trail rides and look for Busco Beach October 8/9/10 2014 and it has a link to the park, I'm not sure how to post it good luck love to see u there, I'm trying my best to make it, been twice and had a ball ,Locolouie

I don't know about making a Oct event with that being in the middle of deer season but I won't rule out future events.

Hey all you fellow Tennesseeans. I just recently bought a 96 Max IV. I live in the Tri Cities area in East Tennessee. I'm looking to find some folks to ride with. I'm close to the I81 Motorsports Park in Greene Co. and close to the Buffalo Mountain ATV Trail in Washington Co. If anyone is interested in getting together to ride or if you know of anywhere else around here to ride at, just give me a shout. You all have a Merry Christmas!!
    The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

Hey guys, I'm Michael, I live in Winchester, Southern Middle Tennessee. Any other owners in my area?

+ Reply to Thread