Looking for riders around Indiana..

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for riders around Indiana..

Looking for riders around Indiana..

Hi.. Just looking for anybody that rides ..

hi I live in Louisville ky, we ride at haspin and badlands in attica, was trying to get a after new years ride at haspin

Hi. . Let me know win you are coming to haspin . I can't go this weekend but after that im free..

From linton indiana. We ride at redbird. Attica as well. Would like to get with other 6x6 riders 4 wheelers are boring to ride with. Will provide contact if you would like to ride sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by yoteslayer View Post
    From linton indiana. We ride at redbird. Attica as well. Would like to get with other 6x6 riders 4 wheelers are boring to ride with. Will provide contact if you would like to ride sometime.
    You got any info on Redbird. I live up by Fort Wayne and Matt is about 60 miles north of me. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

I have never rode at Redbird. That might be fun to try.

Matt

Cougar or Matt give me a heads up and I will try to make it

I might even be up for a ride there. At least it's s little closer to the central time zone lol. I'd like to try badlands as well.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    You got any info on Redbird. I live up by Fort Wayne and Matt is about 60 miles north of me. Cougar
    Here's a link for Redbird Redbird State Riding Area - Indiana Motorcycle and ATV Trails
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

+ Reply to Thread