Where to go from here (So Cal Rotax Max II)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to go from here (So Cal Rotax Max II)

Where to go from here (So Cal Rotax Max II)

I may have had what could be my last ride in Southern California. Other than melting some plastic by the exhaust outlet, a still leaking t-20(even though silicone slowed it a little), a working but, now very loud exhaust and a bit of a mis-fire until 1/2 throttle - the old max tears it up. I was afraid to run it at full throttle very long.

At this point, I'm likely moving either to somewhere else in San Diego that may be more expensive or back to PA in the next 6 months and likely won't be able to rebuild/replace the t-20 and finish some of the other repairs above that will make is useable on a longer ride.

I'm not sure if I should sell it out here (since it has a Cali title and is a green sticker 2 stroke and that's one less thing to move) or just keep it in storage until I eventually get it back to PA and possibly use the rotax in one of the racers and put a nice 4 stroke in this one.

Here's some photos from yesterday (I went solo so, no action shots/video)

Last edited by Mike; 11-22-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: linked pictures via thumbnails ;)

+ Reply to Thread