MaxII Bigfoot/Tall tub

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: MaxII Bigfoot/Tall tub

I finally got around to making the full roll cage. I had a hard time picking a design that I thought looked good and fit the body. Uploaded several pictures to my gallery.[IMG][/IMG]

Also added some more weight back to the primary clutch blocks, now I'm all ready to test it out at Haspin this weekend.

Hopefully you don't test the cage this weekend.

It looks really good Jim. I like the way all of the bars are angled in. They look good like that but that will also keep the cage from snagging on trees as easily as a cage that is more vertical. On the bars that go into the body in the original roll bar holes, did you tie the cage back into the seatbelt mount? Do you even have the stock seatbelt mount?

Thanks Mike. I had a single roll bar on it, going through the body to the frame at the stock location. I tied this one to the frame reusing everything below the body. My seatbelt is actually bolted to the seat.[IMG][/IMG]

I bent up bars using 90 degree angles, but scrapped it because I didn't like the way it looked.

Looks good Jim!

What size pipe was used for the band?

Tommy it looks like 1 1/2.

+ Reply to Thread