Max II Gila Monster Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Max II Gila Monster Springer

Nice riding area. I see you have added a windshield to the machine and that should have help with wind, cold and dust. Thanks for the video. Maybe another ride next year

Thanks for the video!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Looks like it was some pretty good riding. This is my first tour through your thread. Very nice machine. Your vids make me want to go get a project machine and make a springer.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Looks like great riding!
    Banned

Hills

They always look shallower on video but i know the hills were probably pretty steep. Thanks for sharing the videos guys.

Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

I must have missed this video way cool and what George said. lol

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Looking good!
    Banned

looks fun

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-09-2016 at 06:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread