Max IV deer haulin rack

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max IV deer haulin rack

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    Hey, best outfit on the planet! Is there any place good to ride around Vicksburg? My boy is in a hunting camp around Yazoo City and says we can ride there till mid September but this is our work season so I'm not normally around VKS till the winter. If you know someplace good I might bring my Max up from Florida some weekend when I'm off.
    Not really except private land, AATV's are too wide for public land.

I've seen the Boggs and Boulders website but never been there, looks like fun.
    Thomas

94 MAX IV, 16 Vanguard, Aqua Torques, 1 1/4" wheel spacers

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    That looks like it will definitely do the trick, strong, light and easily attached to the max. Good job! Hope the next pic has an ol mossy horned monster buck tied in place ready to haul out of the woods...
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Nice Rack you made there. I made one that will work with my rear mounted winch on my machine.

Nice work on the rack. Killer tires on your ride too. Hope you get a big buck to test it out.

Good Evening blown84 wondering what kind of tires you have on that Machine Thanks Steve

wondering what kind of tires you have on that Machine
    Those are the aqua torque tires by interco.

Good Evening wondering if those AQUA TORQUE tires would fit under a HYDRO TRAXX TJ625 i am not sure of the rim size that are on it now,but they are a 4 bolt pattern.Thank You all for your time Steve

that is a fantastic idea

+ Reply to Thread