Kubota diesel in max iv!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kubota diesel in max iv!

new radiator and fan location

1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Nice job shawn hope we can go riding soon

cant wait steve! you going to busco
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

pics and some mud video

this mud was incredibly tough we were still moving forward but i decided it just wasnt worth it to continue

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=686093721404174
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

The mud you were going through in that video seemed pretty thick. I couldn't see it but I'm guessing there wasnt much water and you were probably dragging your tub through? It looks like cement on your tires.

there was 0 water in that pit it was just solid concrete type mud nothing to clear the lugs we were still going forward just didnt feel the need to see it through no had there been about two feet of water in there with that mud we would of had alot more fun the quad that was in the other lane got the easy lane wish i had picked that one lol
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Hey guys following this thread, if anyone is interested. I have one if those kubota engines in a small tractor. Runs good, I use it quite regularly. Around the house and what not. Does smoke a little and leak a little oil but with an overhaul could really make a good engine for someone to put in a max 4. Don't really care to sell it, but willing to make reasonable trade. Inbox me if interested. O yeah it is in kabota 6200 if you would like to look it up 1999 model

What CVT are you running?

standard 3600 rpm clutch with red spring
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Kubota engine is now moving to center position of machine and getting a turbo
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

+ Reply to Thread