Finally got plowed!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finally got plowed!

drew, i'm jealous !! spent a few hours upgrading my half tracks on the max 2 and made some nifty front wheel 4'' wide cleated, round belted add on's kinda like small jz wheels. work awesome and i'm waiting for a good 8-10'' snow. have fun !! johnboy va.

I keep my IV on the trickle charger all winter on the garage and my driveway is somewhat small. It only takes a few swipes and it's done so no my battery has never been an issue. I plow with just tires on. As long as the plow is down and it's not ice under it, she doesn't have any issues.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hey drew,sounds like too much fun,still waiting for real in so.MD to try out the factory rig on my buffalo. On heated cable isue ,l have one with a broken inner cable,I bought the whole unit not being sure I could fish the inner cable through it.if you are interested pm me maybe someone out there knows if this can b done.heater worked great,just can't bear to throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Also, plowing with the max is about 1000 times more fun that using my snowblower. Looks like the snowblower is going to sit around unused all winter this year.
    Hmmmm,we need to talk. Perhaps a "package deal" involving an orphaned snowblower and a Manco trike missing an engine is in the stars,lol. I'll be at my properties alot over the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Hmmmm,we need to talk. Perhaps a "package deal" involving an orphaned snowblower and a Manco trike missing an engine is in the stars,lol. I'll be at my properties alot over the holidays.
    Can't give up the snowblower Joe. On the rare occasion I'm out of town, the wife needs it to clean the driveway. She refuses to use the Max.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Drew I have used anti-freeze in my throttle cable for 2 years now and it works fantastic.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

+ Reply to Thread