Buffalo Bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Bearings

Buffalo Bearings

Boy, were you guys right. Had a bearing go out during a ride and instead of taking good advice I went to my local supplier for bearings, you know the old support your local merchants thing. Anyway they had to order them and of course got the wrong bearings...............twice. I have to travel for work and when I'd get in I didn't have the correct parts. Missed some quality riding time! Gave up and called Greg at Buffalo on a Tuesday and got them on a Friday. He even said if these weren't correct he'd pay the return. Can't get any fairer than that. Correct parts and at a nice price and very reasonable shipping. I believe I'll order bearings for my other stuff from them.
    Kinda' makes me wonder what else you guys may be right about!

Just ordered a couple from them on Friday arrived today all okay. Second time ordering and they are good to deal with.
    Last edited by trevorakm1; 04-11-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Can you tell me the bearing numbers for the 72 mm ones in the newer machines ? I want to get some spares and can't find the info from last time I changed out the bearings. There is a smaller bearing on the inside on the frame and a larger one at the tub wall.

Eldon, I guess you mean newer than a '96 model, which is what I have. Anyway the big bearing number for mine is a Max HC207-20R3, the small one is KML SA206-20G.

What is the phone number for this company?

Thanks Larry I knew it was a HC207 but couldn't remember the last part the 20 stands for 1 1/4 " and the R3 indicates triple seal. The inside number is of course for a smaller/different bearing. my machine is a 2003 with splined axles. appreciate the post.

Quote Originally Posted by shot410ga View Post
    What is the phone number for this company?
    (716) 874-1720. Tell them you're with 6X6World and they'll take good care of you.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    (716) 874-1720. Tell them you're with 6X6World and they'll take good care of you.
    absolute truth here, hard to find this kind of service anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    absolute truth here, hard to find this kind of service anymore
    I just ordered bearings from them thursday that they didnt have in stock and had to order. They called me yesterday and said they were already in. And at a awesome price none the less. Just have to go pick them up

hi
    What is the current price and brand of 72mm outer bearing from Buffalo brg ??

Cheers tomo

+ Reply to Thread