Richard relics max 2 chain tensioners ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard relics max 2 chain tensioners ?

Richard relics max 2 chain tensioners ?

Hey guys just getting started back on the Max project after quite awhile. I'm going to get my brother to build some roller chain tensioners like these due to tight budget .I was wondering is there a bushing inside that plastic roller or does it roll on the bolt itself? If someone has some detailed pics it would be appreciated. Thank's

looks to me like it rolls on the bolt, and they work great!

Here is a home made version of them. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...html#post80219

I use self lubricating HDPE rollers for chain adjusters on my Max 4 with excellent results.
    Acta non verba

Thanks everyone for the help it's greatly appreciated.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by cwk View Post
    Hey guys just getting started back on the Max project after quite awhile. I'm going to get my brother to build some roller chain tensioners like these due to tight budget .I was wondering is there a bushing inside that plastic roller or does it roll on the bolt itself? If someone has some detailed pics it would be appreciated. Thank's
    "like what"
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

PlumCrazy I was talking about the roller type tensioner that Richards Relics sells.

I purchased some chain rollers from Richard 2 weeks ago iam 100 0/0 satisfied with them. Much easer to install, shipping was very fast even got a sticker with it lol. Both my emails were answered within a hour. My first dealing with him but no probs.

+ Reply to Thread