Max 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max 6x6

Max 6x6

I just inherited a Max 6x6. It has a Kohler motor in it. I was just wondering if there is a way to find out the year and model on the machine in case I need to order parts. Also, where do I look for parts?

What parts do you need? Sprockets, chain, and bearings can be bought from Buffalo Bearing. (716)-874-1720. They're great people to deal with. Clutch parts can be bought from Snowmobile Parts, Go Kart Parts, Lawnmower Parts, ATV Parts, and more | MFG Supply and tires can be found anywhere on the web pretty much. Also, ebay has parts. What's your serial number on the machine? This will tell you what year it is.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

So far I have just had the machine running. I had to keep squirting gas in the carburetor to keep it running so the fuel pump may be shot. I also noticed that the hood that goes over the motor is missing. Other than that I haven't taken it on a test run yet so I won't know what else needs work until I get it out on the trails.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Go to this thread and add your name/serial# to the list, that will give a good idea of the year it was built.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...rial-year.html
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

+ Reply to Thread