new mods on my max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new mods on my max

new mods on my max

Been spending a few late nights putting some new mods on my max2. The mud flaps work so well, they should be a factory option-keep mud out the tub and water out of the heat vents. The brush guard I salvaged off a buddy's side by side and fabricated it to fit the max. What you cant see is the Bluetooth speaker hidden in front of the fuel tank. It made the whole inside of the machine a speaker box, it really booms! I might add that my favorite would have to be the emergency screwdriver taped to the rack
    Attached Images

Nice! I really like the mud flaps...

I like what you did. The brush guard gives it attitude. Or shall I say maxitude. I enjoy seeing how others personalize their rides. Nice job!
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Thanks fellas, ive been enjoying her alot

What BT speaker did you install?

Looks ready for action

Hey tonyk72, sorry for late response. I bought the soundscape 8 speaker and made a hidden bracket for it. I run it all day when I ride and can hear it fine. If you want pics of the setup I can get them.

I would like to see pictures of how u installed the bluetooth

Nice! I am really surprised the factory doesn't have mudflaps as an option. Maybe they will offer some to go with the new Vendetta tires. The speaker sounds pretty trick.

I will post a pic of the setup when i get back home. Im in n. Carolina on a motorcycle tour til Sunday. ..

+ Reply to Thread