whats max 2 worth

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats max 2 worth

whats max 2 worth

What do you guys think a mid 80s max 2 in good mechanical condition is worth? I guess trying to justify this rebuild if it had to be sold later.I was just thinking before I get too deep.

Last year $2500-$2700 would have been a fair price for a true key 80's II upgraded to a vanguard. This year the prices look like they will be a tad bit higher. Maybe $2600-$2900. That would include basic accessories like a roll bar and winch. If you are talking tracks, I believe it is best to sell them separately on most machines.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread