Where to get a clutch?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to get a clutch?

Where to get a clutch?

My 98 max 4 with a 20horse kola is in need of a new primary clutch. Any idea where to get one new or used? The rolls in side are seized and have flat spots on them. Thanks for the help.

Mfg supply is about the best for pricing hows you and kip doin

We are both good. We want to ride and mine wount move. Kip and I are currently working on an old military truck ru around in. Got way to many projects. How is the old argo going?

Real good I upgraded to the mx style handlebar and newer seat she also sports adair tracks now its a small tank now when you get up and running would you and kip like to go for a ride down here ?

You can get full rebuild kits from mfg supply. Or they sell new ones at good prices... Norm

What do I need for a clutch? I see some options not sure wich one fits the old max

+ Reply to Thread