Argo or max 2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo or max 2

Argo or max 2

Argo or max 2 which one would be the one to buy ?

it depends what do you want the primary use of the machine to be?
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Sometimes its what you like most. Or what is easily available. Or most affordable. Sometimes its cargo space. Or quick and nimble riding.
    Personally I favor the Max II for its looks but don't yet own one. Mine is a Max IV. I absolutely love this machine. More so than the Avenger we had last year. The Max IV is better on gas, too.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

I want it to go threw everything !

You really can't go wrong with either. Buy which ever is available/affordable/convenient, whatever, and enjoy it. Its not rocket science.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by minimax View Post
    I want it to go threw everything !
    Put Adair tracks in any 6x6 and you can do that. The max is easier to drive effectively and is a more efficient drive train. The argo's take a little more skill to make them go anywhere, and use a high low box to compensate for a less efficient drive system.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I would say dollar for dollar and machine size it would be a better comparison between a maxiv and an argo. Stock Argos are slower but are geared lower and can probably pull more than a stock max iv. Definitely more than a Max 2. But you can modify a max to do basically anything you want it to do. You can make it a screamer ora torque monster. I prefer max, but I am slightly biased. It all comes down to what you want the machine to do.

Which Argo are you considering?

Buy A Big Bad Max With A Set Of Some Bad Ass Tracks!!!

+ Reply to Thread