T-20 bands

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T-20 bands

T-20 bands

hey guys im going to adjust my bands on my max 11 I have the tool from rr but I am not having good luck finding a torque wrench that goes to 5 inch lbs. he recommends starting a 5 then 10 then 15 then 20 anyone know where I can get one without killing my bank account???

You will find proto ones around here and there but they are almost always $60 and up and usually $120+

I did it without the torque wrench, understand that its not much torque at all. You might try it without it, I did and when I was done that simple adjustment made a GIANT difference for me and the machine does great. I know everyone does things differently but I feel this is the only way to adjust the t20 since that's what the mfg wanted you to do. I tried to measure the distance of the sticks, etc and I did not feel it would be accurate at all. The tool adjustment is somewhat foolproof and you know you did it right.

Check eBay I found a 1 in lb tourqe wrench for around $60 it works great. In fact I just sent fmints a bunch of patrs in its box, if he still has it mabe he can post a pic.... Fred. We'll see. Norm

+ Reply to Thread