plugs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: plugs

Those are all I use. Been working great for years.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Argo Plugs

If Max plugs are the same as Argo plugs, I went to the boat dealer and bought 4 for the same price as a Argo parts place was selling 1 for. Now I have six, I sure I will lose one.

Not sure about the sizes,don't own any Max's. What i do know is that I install all my plugs from the inside so if they do "fall out" they end up in the machine. I use the marine type with the mandrel to expand them in the hole. I have never had one fall out yet. I do look before entering the water just to be sure. I received 4 with my 2001 Conquest and still have all 4. I use ones from McMaster for my Attex's.

Hi Guys
    Does the Max II use the same ones? I am missing mine and will need to get some.
    Any pictures of one?
    Richie

I use these in my machines. Just measure the hole and select one with the correct range.

McMaster-Carr

I purchased two from Bass proshop, but I suppose any boating store will carry them.

+ Reply to Thread