plugs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: plugs

plugs

does anyone have a good source for getting plugs for max 4 .

try your local parts house. I use the ones that fit in and you turn a nut on the end and it expands to a good tight fit. Like the ones on a fishing boat.

Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

I have lots of boat shops around and they all carry the ones that have the flip top screw so they don't get ripped out while riding. I've never had one of this style come out... Norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Normable1973 View Post
    I have lots of boat shops around and they all carry the ones that have the flip top screw so they don't get ripped out while riding. I've never had one of this style come out... Norm.
    I'm leery of those push in jobs myself.

Yes ebay is a good place to get plugs in bulk. If you have friends with a max or 2 then you can share.

I've been able to buy them at NAPA around hear. Of course they needed to order them but only takes a few days. But we're much cheaper than e-bay.

that's a real good idea....let us know if there are any issues....then I'm going to get one.

+ Reply to Thread