anyone one where to find this drive belt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone one where to find this drive belt

When a belt is cross-referenced to another manufacturer, it doesn't necessarily mean that the lengths are exactly the same; it generally means they'll interchange and act as an adequate replacement. For example, the Dayco MFG Supply belt is 1/16" shorter than the Gates belt, but there is enough adjustment in your machine to accommodate that. (I don't know why the top widths listed are different, but the HP3029 with a 1-3/16" top width is the way to go.) MFG Supply's website says that they'll ship almost anywhere in the world. I'll be UAE is on their list. Give them a call if you have any reservations. (1-800-826-8563)

...or call MuddOx.

Hack,

As Hydromike says, the actual vendor sites show that the various belts are close enough to use. Don't pay any attention to the ebay listing. There is no guarantee that the seller knows what he/she really has. For a primary drive, I would be inclined to buy only from a vendor where you have a good chance of getting a new belt that has not sat around on a shelf for several years (often the case with ebay merchandise). Personally, I would stay away from ebay for this kind of thing.

I bought a Dayco HP3029 through Amazon. It is brand new and they ship to anywhere in the world. If it doesn't fit or is damaged you can still return it. You won't get that from a lot of the ebay sellers.

That is my 2 cents worth...

+ Reply to Thread