Maxll 16 hp used

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maxll 16 hp used

Maxll 16 hp used

Going to check out a used maxx ll with a 16 hp motor. Has a canvas top with sides new tires looks from the pictures to be in nice shape. Never owned one but hoping this could be the one? When checking it out is there any tips you guys can give me to see if it's a good deal or if the guy is just trying to unload it. I have a 7 year boy who would be pumped! Any help ,thanks guys.

Great article on here called "Used ATV buyer's guide". Go under Home, Click on How To 's General and scroll down till u see it. You can search by article name too. Good luck!

skido, i've had 2 max ii's. great machines. you will get good info on here about checking it out. few tips. see how well it drives. go straight? turn well? stop well? reverse work? raise up the body. look at the chains, sprockets, axles etc. does it look like it's been maintained well. if possible, jack up one side at a time and wiggle the wheels. that will let you know if the outer bearings are good. also when drive, make sure wheels roll true. a wobble could mean a bent axle. anyway it is price verses condition. they are easy to work on and parts are readily available. also everyone on the site is very helpfull. let us know how you makeout. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread