2014 max ii

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 max ii

2014 max ii

Hello, I am new to this site. I am looking for help on where someone can purchase a new max II? I believe mudd-ox owns the rights to them now but I do not find any dealers anymore. I live in upstate New York and you used to find dealers everywhere but that's not the case.

Regarding dealers, I don't know. Welcome to 6x6 World. You can learn a lot from this site. Very comforting to know there are folks willing to help.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully someone has an answer....it would be nice to own one to ride around with my two year old son. I really do not need a side by side and an atv is just a pain to me if riding two up

MaxATVs.com still has a dealer locator function on the website. Since a lot of people consider "Upstate NY" anything lying above the Yonkers line and inclusive of anything west of Albany, you're looking at a pretty big area. Here are the results for current dealers located in New York State. I can't verify the accuracy of the list....

Dealers - Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

Try to e-mail these two.

United States NY Max Hutchins Auto Repair e-mail hutchins.brenda@yahoo.com
    United States NY Max Garcin Co e-mail gwurth@rochester.rr.com

Take a look at the ATTV for sale area. I have a almost brand new MAX IV for sale at less then half the price brand new. Needs Nothing.

Thank you all for the information. No offense to anyone but 6x6 aatv's need better websites to get these cool machines out to the market. Just saying

Maxamillion. If your looking for a max IV you need to contact 814cannob ! He has a KILLER deal on one that is Like NEW !!

+ Reply to Thread