Need some help with my buffalo.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help with my buffalo.

Need some help with my buffalo.

took my Buffalo out for the first time duck hunting and half way to my barrels It filled up with water. when I got it back home I filled the cavity with water and found that its leaking from the right hand Center axle, there looks to be no bearing in there like it's been pushed in can this happen and how do I fix it. I can also move the axle slightly up and down does anyone have schematics on it to show me a breakdown of the parts so I can make sure I order the correct bearing or whatever it is that goes there. Thanks

Perhaps your bearings are shot. Posters here say these can be ordered from Buffalo Bearing. I don't have contact info though.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Good Morning Buffalochuck, if you do a search for Bufflo bearings at the top of the page in the search box you will find a recent thread that has Bufflo bearings phone number in the tread that you find. When you call them,tell them you are a member of 6x6 world and they will help you with what you need in bearings and should give you a discount for being a member here. That is what was told to me when I asked about my bearings for my MaxIV. Good luck with your repair and if you need any questions answered about how to replace the bearings someone on the site will gladly. Help you take care and God Bless.

Jerry

+ Reply to Thread