2006 max 2 looking for tracks windshield and cover

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 max 2 looking for tracks windshield and cover

2006 max 2 looking for tracks windshield and cover

I recently just purchased a 2006 max 2. I am starting to get it ready for the upcoming winter months. I am looking for information on which tracks/cover/windshield to buy. I am looking for used but also if nothing is used where do you guys buy parts and what should I expect to pay.

If you want to fit the factory rubber tracks you will need the wheel extensions, I'd also recommend the factory side bars that ties the axles together. You can also go with Adair or other brand aftermarket tracks. Adair sells a kit with special offset wheels and tires that allow you to not use extensions and side bars. As far as tops and windshields, there is the factory option, or you could build something to save some bucks.

Just curious, what Max2 do you have? I think a minimum of 18 hp will be required with tracks, and the more power the better.

I have a 23hp kohler thankyou

This site will give you a rough idea how much new parts cost for a max2 if you can find used parts that's the cheapest route for sure.

Midwest ATV

+ Reply to Thread