2000 max iv HELP

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2000 max iv HELP

2000 max iv HELP

hi everyone so I have new chains bearings and some new sprockets on my max iv I noticed my Trans has dropped a little the right side main drive chain tensioner is turned a lot more than the left I need help I put a lot of money in this pile all ready kinda disappointed about spending at least a gradual amount of money just to get it back up and running I know there's lots of maintenance to these machines and I don't understand why people can't keep up on Them it's not hard take the time ya know lol well I need someone that would not mind giving me a hand to fix the Trans holes or some ideas to get it back where it is I'm from northern mi so any fellow 6x6 gurus let me know thanks

Hey freestyle, working on this same problem right now,pm me and I will reply with my phone no,I can talk better than I can type,

Well what I didn't want to see when I pulled the trans a mess

What's a mess? If the drums aren't destroyed, you can replace all of the seals and reline the bands as well for $200 or so.

Hello freestyle, I will PM you with my phone number so we can see if we can help each other out with our repairs. Talk with you soon.

Jerry

Just a little leak mike the Trans felt great when I had the machine running the lower plunger on the right side is leaking fluid the frame is a little tweaked need some attention to get it straight the hole are egg shaped slightly too so I really need to get it repaired I watched a lot of videos on the amphibious machines I have wanted one since I was 15 I can say it was pretty cool to drive in a pond with it when I first bought it I have learned a lot on this forum lots of good people and lots of info probably my most favorite forum for info on the max machine I've learned a lot thanks again

+ Reply to Thread