Max 4 Headlights and Battery

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max 4 Headlights and Battery

Max 4 Headlights and Battery

Does anybody know where I can get the round headlights for my 1980 max4 ? Also what type of battery I should use ? I have a BS engine. Thanks in advance.

I replaced my round lights with some KCHiLites fog light lenses and a Xeon HID kit for lighting.

the highest cranking amp lawn tractor battery should do you unless you have a winch.

Tractor supply sells a 420 cranking amp excide battery for $50. I use one myself. I run a radio lots of LEDs, winch for my plow. I did however install a 63 amp alternator. They also sell the round head lights.

johnny rotton look on ebay for lights. There are replacement lights that are not sealed thus having the ability to remove just the bulbs for an option of different types of bulbs.

Thank You all for the replies. TSC had what I needed. Happy Holidays from the rotten one

+ Reply to Thread