Max Dealer Reference

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Dealer Reference

Max Dealer Reference

Anybody done any business with a Max Distributor/Dealership in South Dakota and a gentleman named Fritz?
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

wheeler, i bought some inner bearings and some chain tensioner blocks for my max 2. seemed fine to deal with and parts shipped quickly. prices seemed reasonable. johnboy va.

Thanks
    I spent about an hour on the phone with Fritz tonight. He is the owner and distributor for Max, Argo and now Muddox in South Dakota. He was real pleasant to talk to. Spoke in detail about the possibility of me starting a dealership here in Northern Minnesota. I thought about this option years ago and with the economy in the tanks I decided against it. I now am considering it again. I can retire now and I have the facility to do this if I can swing it. It's a big decision and I have alot to consider. There was a gentleman that lived about 5 miles north of me and he was an Argo Distributor and Dealer. He sold about 40 to 50 machines a year and that was strictly Argos. That person sadly passed away from cancer and it took him rather quick. I wanted to buy into his dealership but after speaking with his wife found that Argo was pulling a lot of bullish_ back then and he was fed up with them. Nobody has anything within 100 miles of me that sells the Max machines and even Argos. I think we have something worked out that would let me buy one machine and maybe two. And they would help me with marketing.

wheeler,sounds like a good move. i'm sure matt will give you some good guidlines, etc. last time i looked there were no max dealers in VA. at all. not sure there is alot of demand here for aatv,s. seems to be all 4 wheelers and razors. johnboy va. and yes, fritz seemed very friendly and helpfull. good luck and keep us posted.

A dealer aye! I think that's the main reason some people shy away from a 6x6 is they don't even know where a dealer is. When I bought my first one I really had to go out of my way to get one. Even then I was skeptical until I talked with an ex dealer who gave me the information I needed since the dealer I bought from didn't know anything about them and was getting out of it. Hope it works out for you. It would be nice to get more people involved with this sport up this way.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Tbone
    I am seriously thinking about it. The initial investment is pricey. I have alot to think about.

Back at it again

Well, I'm back thinking again. (Oh No!). Anyway, been thinking about starting a Max dealership and maybe adding Argo's to the bunch. I'm looking for ideas/suggestions pro's and con's.

+ Reply to Thread