Max ii 16hp or 18hp?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max ii 16hp or 18hp?

Max ii 16hp or 18hp?

Hi Guys
    I have 3 Max II, Two 16HP and one 18HP,All three have Briggs & Stratton V twin Vanguard engines, and time to sell one too many toys lol

Red one,16HP no running problem since fixed the slipped sprocket,lose stater wire.will red fade in time and look tatty? just has a cut in the rear top tub with the last owner pulling the pull start making it cut into the upper tub.

Green one 16HP ,missing two head lights.Need to replace bent axle and middle bearing(new axle and bearing now got)

Brown one 18HP, One bearing needs replacing ,missing one head light, engine revs up and down on tick over,only just started doing this today(on ebay)
    All are 2001, two have sunk upper tub above engine the other is flat (red one)
    , all have full roll cage.
    not sure if I am selling the right one? is it better to keep more HP? or change engines?
    mmmhhhh
    Richie
    Last edited by wiggy; 01-20-2015 at 10:10 AM.

If I was buying I'd always want the higher hp model, no matter what it is. If I'm selling I'd keep the one that would have the most life left in it and required the least amount of work. That said if u have one you favor more, keep that one. It's your decision here and not one we should make for you.

Less maintenance required, best looking, most HP without a doubt
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

Thanks, think I will hold off selling one till I make one good one with the bigger HP,looking like an engine change.
    Richie

+ Reply to Thread