2011 max ii 500t

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2011 max ii 500t

Bob Weaver has a horrible reputation. And they have been sitting on that machine for a long time.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

As in how ? Not that.t I got the cash in hand but I would like a good machine. And the orange is my Favorite !!!

Ask duck89 about purchasing his buffalo truck. I believe parts that were supposed to come on it didn't, the machine was supposed to have been gone through and wasn't, and the price was a premium which resulted in him spending a fortune on a "turn key" machine that still needed money dumped into it. I'm sure jpswift would have a thing or two to say as well, but from what I gather it's like the JD Byrider of atv's in that area.

Is it yours?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Is it yours?
    Sorry Jim you lost me ???
    I wish I had it as with the Buff drew said he would sell me ! But all the funds I had went to bills that arose from bad luck !!! But I Am saving !!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    Sorry Jim you lost me ???
    I wish I had it as with the Buff drew said he would sell me ! But all the funds I had went to bills that arose from bad luck !!! But I Am saving !!
    Jim's asking if it's Alicia's machine as she lives in that area and has one like it. Maybe Bob Weaver is just selling it on consignment for her. If that's the case, I would wonder why she wouldn't just list it on here first. I do have the buff just sitting in the back right now. There is about 2' of snow preventing me from accessing anything back there right now so it's not going anywhere till spring.

Well if that's the case please have her contact me ! I am very interested !! Drew I still want the buff and had the funds But as with my luck a chimney fire ate that and More up !! So the snow is a good thing for me ! LoL !!

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Is it yours?
    not mine, just a newer version of mine with different tires... I could never get rid of my orange baby

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia.Borth View Post
    not mine, just a newer version of mine with different tires... I could never get rid of my orange baby

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion View Post
    I have recently located a used 2011 max 500t with a red body with only 68 hours on it for sale for 5995. Anything i need to look for or did they even make a red body in 2011? Its tough to find information on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Ask duck89 about purchasing his buffalo truck. I believe parts that were supposed to come on it didn't, the machine was supposed to have been gone through and wasn't, and the price was a premium which resulted in him spending a fortune on a "turn key" machine that still needed money dumped into it. I'm sure jpswift would have a thing or two to say as well, but from what I gather it's like the JD Byrider of atv's in that area.
    Bob Weaver is a dealership that you should avoid at all costs. That machine was owned by a friend of Tom (6X6World member egoperf). The guy traded it in on a quad from Bob Weaver and I really believe they didn't give him very much for it. I'm pretty big into the sport bike scene around the Buffalo area and I can tell you that I personally know MANY people have been burned, lied to, cheated, etc by the Bob Weaver dealership. That dealership has one of the worst reputations around. A friend of mine who is a member on this site bought an AATV from Weavers and he got jerked around, I've had some of my close sport bike friends that bought used bikes from him and not long after the purchase, they needed major repairs, and other friends that bought new bikes from him, dirt and sport, had warranty issues and Bob Weaver's did everything they could to avoid doing the warranty work on their bikes. These guys went above Weaver and contacted the manufacturer and they luckily got it taken care of. I personally helped my friends with the repairs and some of the cob job work that Bob Weaver's dealership did to the used bikes and I was amazed at what was done. And the service department is just as bad, if not worse. They usually charge A LOT more for any service compared to all the other local dealerships, and rarely have I seen them do any repairs correctly........seals installed correctly, leaking forks, missing bolts, bodywork put on incorrectly, engines assembled incorrectly including loose bolts, there were leaking shocks, engine oil not refilled to capacity, etc, etc.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread