Got it fixed... this site is a wonderful thing...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got it fixed... this site is a wonderful thing...

Got it fixed... this site is a wonderful thing...

I am new to this forum. A few days ago, I posted about a problem I was having with my Max II. While the two replies I received where informational, the problem was something entirely different, and an easy fix. All that needed to be done was to tighten the chains. I owned my Max for about six years, then sold it to my brother for one year. I then realized how absolutely valuable it was for hauling my ice-fishing gear to my fishing spots and bought it back. I never had to do maintenance on it ever, because my brother, who can fix anything and owns two Argos, did the work for me. I never bothered to become familiar with what was under the seat of my Max until this problem developed. Since my brother is out of town indefinitely, I was on my own when my problems arose. But, with the help of a couple of videos on this site and the thoughtfulness of the people who took the time to post them, I am back on the ice and my Max is working great. And it was really easy. Thanks, 6x6 world.

Yes, this site is quite valuable. I've learned things over the past few years, and expect to learn more. Enjoy your ride.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

As long as you own one of these monstrosities, you will probably never stop learning. And that somehow is a good thing
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

+ Reply to Thread