another max iv belt question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: another max iv belt question

another max iv belt question

Just bought a 1979 max iv with the tecumseh 16hp. The belt that is on the machine is nowhere near the right size. (It rides too loose, and is only about 3/4" wide) Amazingly it does move though. Looked the correct belt up online, and max wants over $100 for it! I know i can do better that that if i can cross it over to another brand. I think i only gave about $35 for the one on my hustler at napa. So i guess the long and short of it is, does anybody have a belt to measure, or a different number i can try to cross? thanks in advance for any help!
    "coming through like a herd of turtles"

factory used a daco HP2003 as a replacement last time I ordered one 40.875"x1.88". I also have 1121 Daco in my notes for MAX IV with tec.

awesome! Thats just what I needed! Thanks
    "coming through like a herd of turtles"

+ Reply to Thread