Gun Rack on a Max ll

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gun Rack on a Max ll

Gun Rack on a Max ll

Anybody mount a gun rack on the roll bar of a Max ll? I'd rather not put it in front of the windshielf. If so, got any pics or brand of rack and the how to's? Was it an out of the box fit or did it take mods to hang it? Thanks in advance.
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

I carry my rifle in regular atv racks mounted behind the windshield. Sits just above the dash out of the way. I've done maxIV and buff trucks the same way. I use the regular rubber coated y shaped ones and fab brackets to mount on the dash. I'll get some pics if you want. Max is in shed for now.

I have a pretty good way that doesn't require any hardmounting. I put my shotgun or rifle in a flambeau padded case, put pipe insulation on the rear rack and top of max body beneath it. Slide the case between them and im off to chase turkeys. Really works good...will send pics if you want

Yeah guys, pics would be great. Both ideas sound very workable. Thanks
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

+ Reply to Thread