Max IV Tire Size ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max IV Tire Size ?

Max IV Tire Size ?

I have a 1980 Max IV . What is the largest tire I can use ? I know I need 21's to run tracks. but would like a larger tire .Thanks in advance

John,

You can run 26's no problem. I use 26x12x12 terra tires on mine. If you remold the tub a bit you can probably squeeze 27's but not too much bigger due to axle center to center clearances. I can't believe you still haven't found any tires for that build.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hey Drew,
    I know every time I hear of some they are gone. But I do have a 1970 340T Max II (yep 2 stroke) that turns and burns. Richards Relic's told me that 22's where the largest tire I could use because of they body being a 1980. Are they different ? Thanks for all your help with the Max 4 !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread