Where to buy bearings?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy bearings?

Where to buy bearings?

Hey guys i was wondering where i can buy some triple sealed bearings for my 1996 max IV? From the info i have gathered they are 72mm. And should I go ahead a replace the flanges as well?

martin, i've been buying from buffalo bearings like others on the site. 716 874 1720 . nice people ! johnboy va.

Many 6X6World members deal with Buffalo Bearing, including myself. They're great folks and they know just what to get for our 6X6 and 8X8 machines.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ok thanks guys!

I found Buffalo Bearing on the internet and they have a toll free number 800 699 8019. Just though I would share. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Many 6X6World members deal with Buffalo Bearing, including myself. They're great folks and they know just what to get for our 6X6 and 8X8 machines.
    Buffalo Bearings is the best. I have used them allot over the years and they have never let me down.

So I just tell the people at Buffalo Bearing I have a 2005 Max IV and they know exactly what bearings my machine uses? I ask because I don't know which bearing numbers mine uses. Thanks.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

rusty, they seem to be very knowledgable about the max machines. give them a call john boy va.

Thank you. I certainly will.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Rusty,

I wonder if the Mudd Ox/Max factory could tell you the part numbers? That is a newer machine so they might have it. If the guys at Buffalo Bearings don't know, maybe Max would be able to help.

+ Reply to Thread