Max IV tooth count

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max IV tooth count

Max IV tooth count

I have an 07 max iv and when i bought it the factory sprockets had been changed. What is the factory tooth count for "all" of the sprockets on this machine? I've looked here and on the factory site and its not listed. Thanks.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks Bridget, How about the t-20?

I believe there were a few different sizes. The couple of Max IV's that I have worked on had 15 tooth sprockets on the T20 output shafts and the big 34 tooth sprockets for the rear drive sprockets on the rear axle, coming from the T20.

Correct on all the stock ones with 4 stroke engines. 51-34 then 26 for axle sprockets. I've found that the smaller output sprockets really eat up rear chain adjustment. I have been playing with an old frame and sprockets. 14 on the t20 and 35 at the axle makes a new Oring chain relatively tight. Much more adjustment that 14-34 but less tub and frame clearance. Haven't tried to run one but don't think the ratio change is worth the headache.

msafi65,
    51-34? 51 tooth? Is that a typo?

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread