Speed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speed

Speed

I did a speed test yesterday in my newly rebuilt max and I was consistent at 30MPH. @ 4500 RPM, 18hp. hope to increase the HP on my engine to get to 5500 RPM under load to gain some more speed

Larry

I had tested my Max II out several times I was getting a constant 30mph out of mind at 5500RPMs then I redid my exhaust so that there is less heat around the engine and better flow to the exhaust and now at 5300 I'm getting 34mph. Every little bit counts from tire size and weight to exhaust.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

+ Reply to Thread