Max IV belt change tip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max IV belt change tip

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Always seems to be bad blood with some Members here and Mudd ox, gets old...

Just Me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Understandable, tbone 9. It's just that so many people/members have posted about all the improvements that are going to be made for the last 2 years & no one has seen anything different, have we? Putting different tires on a machine or a different motor in a machine is not a significant change. Anyone can & has done that. Admin Mike did a mid engine relocation & Whipper relocated the T-20 so you can put the engine down in the tub. So that's been done. Since the manufacturer is allowed to update all of us on the "improvements", you'd think that they would... but they don't.

Bridget
    Well you know what they say. Good things come to those who wait. Besides most owners of a new amphib are new to the sport so they have nothing to compare it to.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:04 AM.

We've all seen references to future updates, yet no one has seen any. No bad blood expressed. Just a few questions.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

I do remember that Mudd Ox posted in the commercial classifieds back in April and some members set fire to it is all. Why would any MFG want to introduce new products and or lines when Bossman Mike has to delete all the crybaby posts.

Sorry Tbone for hijacking this thread....

not to mention its a huge undertaking to improve/change/re-design and finally decide something on a mass-produced scale. Some things continue to get changed and improved right up to the end and then even more after that. I would just give Mudd-Ox a call for more information. They've always been more than helpful to me. Not everything..everywhere..all the time...for instant gratification is available on the internet or one of many, many forums - name your interest.

Well back to the mount that got forgot about, I think it's a good idea. The plates should hold it firm without distortion with all the added leverage to keep things flat.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread