Max IV throttle cable inner wire replacement

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max IV throttle cable inner wire replacement

I would like to order the 1/16" galvanized steel cable off the Internet. I find it as 7x7 (seven stranded cable with seven strands each, all twisted into wire rope). This is the stuff you guys bought?
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Just checking things out I went to take the max 4 for a ride today and soon as I got in it I broke the cable so I've already bought one oh in the last eight or nine years so I've seen a few of you guys did any repairs on them so you answered my question1/ 16-in braided cable that sounds perfect can't wait to go buy some and fix it

+ Reply to Thread