Argo bearings on max 1v? your thoughts please/.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo bearings on max 1v? your thoughts please/.

Argo bearings on max 1v? your thoughts please/.

Hi all finally cut the axles free of the tub on my 1980 max 1v wreck.
    Time to order some bearings.
    It is such a wreck I will be virtually remaking it as I go. so I am thinking of buying Argo bearings with the built in lock collar.
    all advice considered.

Countrycummings99 as well as a few others have done the Argo hdi bearing conversion. On a 62mm bearing max, it's supposed to be a direct bolt in and well worth the price.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I've used the Argo HD bearing holder and the eccentric locking collar Max 72 mm bearing. It's my opinion the eccentric bearings are Les likely to get loose on the axle as in the Argo.

thanks for the info . I will check out the prices here in g.b

I have the conversion on my 07 max iv and I concur, it is worth the cost and time.

+ Reply to Thread