NEED HELP

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEED HELP

NEED HELP

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE HOW WORKS ON MAXS NEAR MEADVILLE PA

I live in Meadville, what do you need?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I live in saegertown and my 11 yr old son has wanted a max for years. We bought on and had problems with steering right of the bat. So i took it to brookville to richs outdoor world. Got it back last saturday. Went for a ride today right side steering worked great. After about 1hr right side steering not working again. Domyou work on maxs

I've had my hands in a few of them. I'm pretty busy until right now, but may be able to take a look the week of x-mass. I have that week off. My first thought is to make sure you have atf in the t-20 to the proper levels and especially not gear oil.

fluid just changed and where is your shop

I don't really have a shop, just my garage. If your getting fading that bad, I would suggest slitting open the t-20 and inspecting the bands. I know nothing of the shop you took it too though. Do they have experience, training, and actual knowledge of the machines or is it just a quad shop that took a shot at it? What service did they perform?

They are a max dealer. Left rear drive sprocket,drive chain,axle and bearing replaced. Trans service

Was there a pop when the right side went out? Did they open the trans or just change fluids and adjust the bands?

Thank you thats a place to start

Let Drew and I know. We've worked on a few 6 wheelers in our day and I'm at his place in Meadville quite a bit. I'm pretty confident we can solve your problem.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread