tracks on Maxll

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tracks on Maxll

No problem, thanks Mike. I think I'll wait for more comments before I make a final decision on what I'm going to do

Max ll tracks rubbing

PLEASE HELP. Yea it's me again. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I put Tru Trax on my 2008 Maxll with 6" wheel extenders and 21" Rawhide tires. I did not put bearing cages on because they told me at RR that I did not need them. No matter what I do the tracks rub on the body. They rub less at 2psi than 5psi, but they still rub. Any help will be greatly appreciated. These are plastic tracks but I am told they should work.
    Last edited by Mike; 01-21-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: merged two threads on the same topic

Sounds as if you may be dealing with the dreaded body sag. You may have to reverse the sag for clearance.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Sounds like a fun project. I am beginning to wish I wouldn't of bought tracks. Thanks for the help.

Show us some pictures of what you're dealing with.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I heated the tub and gained some clearance. Does anyone know about what the clearence should be between the tru trax & the tub on the Max ll?
    Last edited by Ed1; 01-27-2016 at 12:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread