MAX 11 modification

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MAX 11 modification

MAX 11 modification

for those of us who like to run our machines in the winter I have made a simple modification to the Max that I want to share.

When running in powder snow you always get snow coming back into the cab which is a pain. After awhile you are covered and it makes for an uncomfortable ride. Finally had enough and did what every guy does and got out a plastic "construction" bag and duck tape. Covered the gap between the roll bar and went out ice fishing.

No more snow in cab and added benefit was as the motor heated up warm air was sucked into the cab

We had warm feet and it became a pleasant ride. Fact when cold my buddies look to ride shotgun over riding their ATVs.

Looked to make this modification a bit more professional and durable. Got with a local canvas shop and got some scraps of sunbrella for free. Made sure was low enough to look backwards for reversing.

will post pictures

[ATTACH]20160328_161607.jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images

Good idea. I know what you mean about the snow coming in from the back.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

nice job.... you could even sew some different size pockets on that for supplies, etc. johnboy va.

in the one picture you can see a green trap which is my cover that works great and covers the machine. It is the Everbilt 9x9 leaf tarp at Home Depot $11.98. The tarp has a draw string of which two corners are looped on the tow hitch and in the front I use a short bungee that doubles to carry when not in use. 20130511_192800.jpg

+ Reply to Thread