Max serial # question?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max serial # question?

Max serial # question?

Is there a stamped serial number on these machines anywhere?? The tag that had it fell off and a guy told me this was a big max. I haven't a clue and what's the difference between those and a max 2? Thanks

MaxII up to about 1997 have a serial number stamped on top of the frame member under the seat in front of the battery box. I've not found a stamping on a max4 or buffalo. The 2 stamping is very small and usually needs to be sanded off to read.

Ok thanks. I will check that out!!

+ Reply to Thread