Max II build

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Max II build

Yep, that's where I ordered. So far they've hooked me up with: rear sprockets, throttle and choke cables, battery cables, chains, and several other odds n ends

This weekend's progress

Got the engine and T-20 out of the donor machine and then got the T-20 into the resto machine. I have had the 3 gear shaft on the right side in and out 5 times to get it shimmed correctly. I didn't take into account it actual final position. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be wiring

On a side not is my shop supposed to look like this
    Attached Images

Light at the end of the tunnel

Well God willing and no honey-do's I'll get her wired and mobile this weekend. Got a bummer when I dug out tires. Apparently 2 of them set for a good amount of time and sidewalls are cracked. They hold air but I don't think they would for long. Shame they have a lot of lug left.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LW1911; 10-21-2016 at 09:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Ride those tires until they can't go no more. Then install new ones.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Rusty is rite ! Best to get the bugs out Then new tires

Sounds like a good idea to me. Had it lifted with tires off the ground, spun both sides, everything seems to be tracking straight, no binding or popping in chains
    Last edited by LW1911; 10-21-2016 at 09:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Trying to work on my son's max this weekend. Im still working on relocating the muffler . Best thing I've ever done was relocating the muffler on my max. I got a new throttle cable in to install.

+ Reply to Thread