Greg at Buffalo Bearings is Da Man

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greg at Buffalo Bearings is Da Man

Greg at Buffalo Bearings is Da Man

Last week I ordered all new bearings, flanges, and pillow blocks for my Max II overhaul. While I can only speak to my specific application and options. My total for EVERYTHING was $268 over 50% less than one of the 6X6 parts suppliers I found. Greg took the time to answer all my noob questions and never made me feel like an idiot. Two thumbs up!

yes sir, that's why so many of us recommend them. i sure have been happy with my purchases. when i redesign my max 2 i bought almost $ 1000 worth of flanges, bearings , sprockets, etc. great people. johnboy va.

They sure know their products and customer service

That's good to know LW1911. I'm getting ready to make the same purchase.

They are incredible to work with

I ordered the wrong bearings twice by mistake (wrong part numbers) and he exchanged them without one complaint, nor did he make me feel like an idiot. Excellent service, excellent guy.
    I highly recommend Buffalo Bearing Co. to everyone.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

What are the pillow blocks that you ordered? Are those the blocks that extend out the bearings or cage the bearing for more support on the axle?
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

LW1911 I need to order the same things. Would you mind posting the part numbers and prices. Sounds like you got a really good deal. Your build is really inspiring. Thank You.

no they are the housings for the inner axle bearings

Here's what I ordered
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread