Storage cover for Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storage cover for Max IV

Storage cover for Max IV

I am in need of a storage cover for a 2006 Max IV,
    where can I get one?

Mudd-Ox / Max offers a factory cover. Look at the bottom left of this page: Accessories for the Max IV - Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 Another member also mentioned that they had searched for them before and found them from random cover companies like this one: Recreatives Ind. Max IV Storage ATV Cover - $59.95 : car cover | elite car covers | suv covers | truck covers| NY Car Cover

I know nothing about that last one, I simply Googled Max IV Storage Cover.

I have several home made for covering various vehicles. I purchase a 12'x16' finished tarp and20' of 1/4" round bunjie cord. Thread through the grommets and join the ends. Makes a bid shower cap looking thing that fits 6and 8 wheel vehicles.

Do you have any pics or your tarp setup msafi65? I think this would be a cost effective way of keeping snow out my argo during blizzards at the cabin.

I have one on an Argo in the yard. I'm not great with pics but will try. They arnt pretty but very effective. The bunjie will cinch up under the body band.

this is redneck, but if you have any LARGE billboard advertisers near you (like on the side of the interstate), many use a tarp material for their signs now. I know that around here they sell them at a really good price. the local marching band used them on the field and marched on them last year, with no tears
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

tarps that are used on flat deck 18 wheelers are real tuff as well, I would love to get my hands on an old one not seeing road service any more.

+ Reply to Thread