Bilge Pump

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bilge Pump

Bilge Pump

New to the forum and 6x6 world. Just purchased a 1997 Max II, fully rebuilt- new wiring, rims, tires, and rebuilt motor.

I've been learning a lot on the forum already, but I was looking up the possibility of adding a bilge pump. I assume several of you have already done so, where did you mount it? What kind/size of pump did you use?
    Also, have any of you found a limit to the output of the stator? In other words, how many lights or accessories have you hooked up to your machines?

Thanks!
    Kip

I've added an attwood bilge, 3000# winch, two additional lights. No issues from a kohler 23. I mounted the bilge in front of the sticks below the floor panel and routed it out of the rear vent

I have mine mounted in the rear just in front of the drive belt. I was told to keep the drive belt dry or it will slip. Some people have 2 one on either side in the rear. Mine is run out of the back through the body up high just like a boat.

+ Reply to Thread