Cheap place to buy axles and sprockets, in the UK

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheap place to buy axles and sprockets, in the UK

Cheap place to buy axles and sprockets, in the UK

Hello,
    Got a Max II, getting to the stage of needing to buy replacement axles and sprockets.

Looked on max6x6.com but they are very expensive and shipping to the UK is also very expensive.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

MAX6x6.com is an authorized MAX parts dealer. However,yYou can also check Axle or Sprockets. There are some users that are reluctant to go to that site, but I have used them several times, and they are very knowledgeable, and helpful. Twice they have pointed me to actual fixes versus urging me to buy replacement parts. I got a complete right on exhaust there for my 1996 MAX II which the other site had nothing close to.

I do not think any site will be able to improve on international shipping.

+ Reply to Thread