Max Mechanics in Northern VA?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Mechanics in Northern VA?

Max Mechanics in Northern VA?

Any suggestions for Max mechanics in the DC area? I've noted that the nearest dealer is in Gettysburg PA. I would like someone with experience to take a look at my newly purchased Max IV.

The guy in Gettysburg is just a camper dealer / camp ground .
    He is Not a service center. I was when I had My dealership . If you like I can look it over for you? I am in Lower PA 17331.
    Just PM me

hey buddy, i live in front royal and so does another member, don kenyon. i have always had a max 2 , but are somewhat familiar with the max 4. don is more familiar with the attex and also a t 20 trans expert. also there is brian in ricmond that has a max 4. let us know of any problems you need to address and see what one of us could do. johnboy va.

Hey John, how are the leaves right now? I"m getting ready to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and possibly Skyline Drive.

i think they look to be at their best this week. i live about 12 miles out of front royal off 340 going to luray. if you come out thisweekend, come early in the day cause the traffic can really back up later heading into the park at the front royal entrance .johnboy

Gotcha, thanks.

John,

I live in Annandale so we are practically neighbors. I have a friend in Culpepper with a 10 acre spread on which she has offered to let me drive the Max. So it looks like I may be up your way in the near future. Once I know enough about the machine to ask questions I'll bounce them off you guys.

rick shelby

Well John, I didn't make it up that far. I started at the southern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway and drove to Roanoke, VA. From there, I headed back home.

shelbyjr, just let me know when you may be over this way and we will get together.also maybe you and dirtdobber can make it to the busco gathering in april.... johnboy

Hey Guys - This is Johney and I live in Chantilly. I've had my Max IV for almost 7 years, rebuilt it twice and in the process of rebuilding it again (NO - I don't make a habit if breaking it that bad - it just sort of happens). But if you need some help let me know. All of us in the club love to trade hints and help out. So fire away.

+ Reply to Thread